Overview of features for the ACRON Sun City Senior Living Bond
- Fixed-coupon real estate bond with an interest rate of 6 percent p.a.
- Exclusive use of proceeds to finance the construction of the ACRON Sun City Senior Living senior living community in Georgetown, near Austin, Texas, USA.
- Investors in the ACRON Sun City Senior Living Bond benefit from priority repayment of their investment over the equity investors for the project.
- Planned term of 5 years: Interest and repayment of the bond should be realized through the proceeds of the property sale. Therefore, the issuer can already repay the bond after 3 years, but there are 7 years at most to select the perfect point in time for the exit.
- Purchase and registration of the bond into the securities account at the issue price on the issue day at any bank. Semi-annual price calculation.
- The bond can be signed via a hard-copy subscription agreement or via an order per ISIN with the custodian bank.
Investment at a glance
ACRON Securitization S.à r.l. - ACRON Sun City Senior Living Bond
- VALOR NUMBER
US dollars (USD)
- ISSUE VOLUME
- MINIMUM INVESTMENT
- INTEREST RATE
6,0% p.a. (bullet repayment at maturity)
- PLANNED TERM
- USE OF PROCEEDS
Financing the development of a state-of-the-art, exclusive senior living community with 230 units in Georgetown (near Austin, Texas, USA).