This website is intended only for qualified investors within the meaning of the Swiss Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA) and the Swiss Financial Services Act (FinSA), as amended from time to time.
The following are considered qualified investors within the meaning of article 10 para. 3 CISA in connection with articles 4 and 5 FinSA:
- financial intermediaries as defined in the Banking Act of 8 November 1934, the Financial Institutions Act of 15 June 2018 and the CISA;
- insurance companies as defined in the Insurance Supervision Act;
- foreign clients subject to an equivalent form of prudential supervision to the persons listed under article 4 para. 3 cipher a and b;
- central banks;
- public entities with professional treasury operations;
- occupational pension schemes and other institutions whose purpose is to serve occupational pensions with professional treasury operations;
- companies with professional treasury operations;
- large companies;
- private investment structures with professional treasury operations built for high net-worth private individuals.
A large company is a company that exceeds two of the following figures:
a. Total assets of CHF 20 million;
b. Turnover of CHF 40 million;
c. Equity of CHF 2 million.
High net-wealth private individuals and private investment structures set up for them, shall declare that they want to be considered professional customers (opting-out).
High net-wealth has someone who declares credibly that he or she:
a. on the basis of personal training and professional experience or a comparable experience in the financial sector, has the knowledge necessary to understand the risks of the investments and owns assets of at least CHF 500,000; or
b. owns assets of at least CHF 2 million.
Please confirm that you have read and understood the information above and that you declare to be treated as qualified investor / professional customer (opting-out).