Overview of features for the ACRON HELVETIA XIV Immobilien Bond
- Fixed-coupon real estate bond with an interest rate of 3 percent p.a.
- Exclusive use of the bond proceeds for the acquisition and refinancing of a company that holds real estate located in Switzerland.
- Investors in the ACRON HELVETIA XIV Immobilien Bond benefit from priority repayment of their investment over the equity investors for the project.
- Maximum term of maturity through 25 September, 2027: Interest and repayment ofthe bond are intended to be realized by lease and operating income from the properties as well as the proceeds of the properties sale. Therefore, the issuer is entitled to repay the bond after 3 years, but it has until September 25, 2027, at the latest, to find the perfect point in time for the exit.
- Purchase and registration of the bond into the securities account at the issue price on the issue day at any bank. Semi-annual price determination.
- The bond can be signed via a hard-copy subscription agreement or via an order per ISIN with the custodian bank.
Investment at a glance
|ISSUER||ACRON Securitization S.à r.l. - ACRON HELVETIA XIV Immobilien Bond|
|CURRENCY||Swiss Franc (CHF)|
|INVESTMENT HORIZON||4 years (2025)|
|ISSUE VOLUME||CHF 32,500,000|
|MINIMUM INVESTMENT||CHF 150,000|
|INTEREST RATE||3,0 % p.a.|
|MATURITY||25 September 2027|
|USE OF PROCEEDS||The Borrower will acquire and refinance a company that holds real estate located in Switzerland.|